RCN mental health forum campaigns for adequate therapeutic time
Mental health forum members got together at RCN Congress for a round table discussion about the state of mental health nursing
At RCN congress in Belfast in May members of the college’s mental health forum had an impromptu meeting to discuss the state of the profession.
They talked about how much they enjoyed their work, the challenges they face in a system that is creaking around the edges, and how the forum is working to improve the system for nurses and their clients.
Chair of the forum Ed Freshwater talked about mental health nursing and the...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests