Best apps for nurses: the help that’s just a click away
Smartphone apps that support your practice and can make your home life easier too including shift planning, prescribing and personal finance
This article was updated on 16 February 2021
With busy work schedules that often incorporate changing rota patterns and night shifts, nurses and nursing students need more ways than most to stay organised.
Nursing Standard has pulled together the smartphone apps that work on both iOS and Android and might just make your life easier.Planning your shifts
A shift planning tool could this be the most useful app a nurse can have?
With 280,000 active users, this free shift planning app allows individuals to
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Enjoy 1 month's access for £1 and get:
- Full access to mentalhealthpractice.com
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal