Career framework: how general practice nursing should benefit
A new education and career framework for primary care and general practice will provide nurses with a structure for career progression and role development
An education and career framework for general practice nursing has been launched by NHS England and Improvement, Health Education England (HEE) and Skills for Health.
The framework has been heralded as a turning point for the sector – but what does it cover and aim to achieve?
The 52-page Primary Care and General Practice Nursing Career and Core Capabilities Framework was commissioned as part of the
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests