Student finance: one of several reasons for optimism in 2020
After years of stagnation and decline this year has started with some positives
With 2020 designated the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife by the World Health Organization, what part will learning disability nurses play – and will the profession be in a better state at the end of it?
After years of stagnation and decline this year has started with some positives.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests