Post COVID-19: what will be the ‘new normal’ for learning disability nurses?
In the new virtual world, healthcare consultations need to be conducted with the same care and dignity as face to face
The mainstream media uses the phrase the ‘new normal’ constantly, but post COVID-19 what will be the new normal for us as learning disability nurses?
How have we ‘flexed our skills’ over the past four months? And how confident and competent have we been in using approaches to working with and for people who have a learning disability?
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests