Planet Rachael: we must unite to protect the lives of people with learning disabilities
Black Lives Matter has shown how powerful a social movement for change can be
The horrific death of George Floyd has led to positive social change
You, like me, will have been horrified at the death of George Floyd.
And, like me, you will also have been impressed by the social movement for change that it has created on both sides of the Atlantic.
White leaders are being held to account, statues of people linked to the slave trade are being torn down, and white celebrities are publicly apologising for programmes where they wore black make-up and found humour in prejudice and difference.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests