Planet Rachael: all at sea during COVID-19 – anyone got a bilge pump?
At the beginning of COVID-19, Rachael’s isolation didn’t seem anything new but, several months in, things have changed
Earlier this year I smugly painted a picture of Rachael riding the waves of the COVID-19 sea with the surface reflecting her sparkling mood and chaos-riding machismo.
I argued then that she has spent a lifetime in a form of isolation anyway so lockdown made little difference.
I take this all back.
Now Rachael has the appearance of someone who has spent her life sailing around the Drake Passage, off Cape Horn, in a coracle.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests