Calling diabetes nurse specialists: why not become a clinical champion?
Clinical champion Debora Brown hopes more nurses will apply for the programme
When Debora Brown first heard about the Diabetes UK clinical champions programme it didn’t take her long to decide to apply.
A diabetes specialist nurse with Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust, she immediately saw the potential for her career and as an opportunity to improve services.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests