RCNi Study Days: Revalidation
Attend your local RCNi Study Day: Revalidation to acquire invaluable knowledge that will see you through the revalidation process with confidence and ease
Taking place in London in March and October 2018, the RCNi Study Days: Revalidation promise to explain the daunting process of revalidation in full, with in-depth presentations given by local, expert speakers.
‘It was an excellent course. I would recommend any nurse anxious about revalidating to attend an RCNi Revalidation Study Day. Very reassured.’
London delegate – April 2017
Designed to give nurses the opportunity to discuss their individual concerns with peers and revalidation specialists in an informal and relaxed setting, these events bring the official NMC revalidation forms to life through group discussions and workshops.
They also offer the added benefit of leaving with part of your revalidation complete.
The RCNi Study Days: Revalidation are an essential tool for nurses and midwives to kick-start their own revalidation but are also of great benefit to non-clinical managers responsible for supporting staff through this important process.
Group booking discounts are available at all events.
Revalidation Study Day benefits
Attend this event to:
- Gain self-confidence with your own revalidation process
- Benefit from having your individual questions answered by revalidation experts
- Complete part of your revalidation
- Hear how revalidation can be used as a career aid
- Add 6 hours of participatory learning to your CPD log
- Obtain a CPD certificate of attendance
- Receive NMC revalidation forms, resources, presentations and booklets
- Benefit from an exclusive 20% discount to the RCNi Portfolio
Register now as places are limited and will be booked up quickly.