RCNi Study Days: Chronic Disease Management
Attend your local RCNi Study Day: Chronic Disease Management to reconfirm your primary care knowledge-base, while adding to your required revalidation study hours and practice-focused reflection
RCNi Study Days 2018: Chronic Disease Management offer primary care nurses a critical exploration of the latest evidence-based and nurse-led approaches to managing some of the most commonly encountered chronic conditions in primary care.
Topics include: Coronary heart disease; diabetes management; chronic respiratory disease; hypertension and more to be confirmed.
‘I first attended an RCNi event last year; I was surprised how brilliant it was and I enjoyed meeting other delegates. Attending these events always give me inspiration in my nursing practice.’
RCNi Study Day Delegate, Southampton, September 2017
These events are open to any nurses or nursing managers who work in a primary care setting. Find out more on who should attend here.
With a full day of CPD-accredited participatory learning, a dedicated exhibition and clear learning objectives, this is the perfect opportunity to update your existing primary care knowledge with the latest evidence-based models of care, hear from expert speakers as they reflect on their own application of nurse-led management within primary care and share your own care approaches through essential and high-profile networking opportunities.
Your study day learning objectives include:
- Understand the drivers and challenges shaping today’s primary health care environments
- Increase effective nurse-led risk management of chronic heart disease
- Enhance the management of hypertension through an evidence-based approach
- Identify effective approaches to nurse-led management of diabetes in primary care
- Utilise the latest evidence-based approaches to increase nurse-led management of asthma
- Consider the strategies to optimise the self-management of chronic diseases
Early-bird rates and group booking discounts are available at all events.