Book Review: Mnemonics and Study Tips for Medical Students (Third edition)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Mnemonics and Study Tips for Medical Students (Third Edition)
£12.99 | 208pp
What a fun little book. This pocket-sized revision guide gives the reader lots of tips, tools and tricks to aid clinical learning. Now in its 3 rd edition, this is a memory aid book that’s made fun, even causing me to laugh out loud in some places.
Chapters include anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology and infectious diseases. The content is organised and well presented. It is clear and colourful. The author has also included space for the reader to make their own notes. Learning is aided through websites and study tips.
This book is a valuable source of information for undergraduates who are required to remember a vast amount of facts and figures.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Emergency Nurse
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests