Book Review: Anatomy and Physiology in Healthcare
★ ★ ★ ★
P. Marshall, B. Gallacher, J. Jolly et al
528pp | £29.99
This textbook presents anatomy and physiology in a fun and interactive way. It was written in collaboration by the authors who have a background in either biological science or nursing. The content is presented in a user-friendly style.
It is divided into 14 chapters and the way the authors have introduced the information gives it a modern twist. For example, instead of titling a chapter ‘the reproductive system’, it is called from ‘from one generation to the next’.
Each chapter presents clear direction and learning points and chapters are illustrated with colour plates and graphs. What works particularly well is the way the authors have used case studies that reflect the reality of the changing patterns of health...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Emergency Nurse
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests