Time to kickstart your career
Hundreds of nurses and nursing students will be taking this approach next month at the RCN Bulletin jobs fairs being held in Manchester and Belfast. Visitors to the Manchester event, on November 5/6, will be able to meet 60 employers and agencies face to face who represent a wide range of clinical settings, including NHS hospitals, community services, hospices, private providers, mental health, nursing homes and agencies.
The career opportunities on offer at Manchester United’s stadium, Old Trafford, will not be restricted to the local region; employers from around the UK and from as far afield as Australia will be there recruiting.
Nurses and students can also attend free seminars on subjects such as the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s system of revalidation, writing a perfect CV and how to shine in interviews.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Emergency Nurse
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests