Be heard in high places
Giving evidence to MPs on a House of Commons select committee is not usually part of Karla Wilson-Palmer’s job, but the opportunity was one she relished.
‘As a nurse working on the front line, it was good to tell politicians about what I do and what it means to service users and the police,’ she says.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Emergency Nurse
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests