CPD Webinar: Cancer Nursing Practice 2022
Free CPD webinar for nurses on driving improvement and innovation in cancer care, worth two hours CPD.
As we move beyond the pandemic into COVID-19 becoming an endemic fact of life, it’s important to take the time to recuperate, re-energise and re-commit to providing forward thinking and effective cancer care.
A practical webinar with time dedicated to attendees having discussions with leaders in the field who are pioneering innovative approaches to improving patient outcomes. As roles change and care systems shift, hear direct from leaders in the field who are pioneering innovative approaches to improve patient outcomes and discover what is being done to build a workforce which is fit for the future. Be a part of the conversation driving improvement and innovation in cancer care.
This CPD webinar will help you:
- Hear about the current workforce challenges facing cancer nursing teams and some simple things you can be doing to ease the workforce pressures in your organisations.
- Find out about the current plans in the UK to devise career frameworks for nurses working in cancer care.
- Learn about best practice in driving improvement and innovation in cancer care and glean some measures you might be able to adopt in your settings.
- Gain insight into how you can continue to provide personalised care and keep patients at the heart of what you do in your settings despite the increases in workload.
This webinar took place on Wednesday 30 November 2022.
Watch it on-demand at a time that suits you, and add two hours CPD into your RCNi Revalidation Portfolio.
- Learning module: Meeting the psychological needs of patients with cancer
- Learning module: Nutritional support for patients with cancer: from screening to prehabilitation
- RCNi Plus topic: Survivorship
- Cancer Nursing Practice CPD articles
This event was sponsored by Galen, United Kingdom Oncology Nursing Society (UKONS), Daiichi Sankyo.