Book review: Advanced Nursing Practice and Nurse-led Clinics in Oncology
Advanced Nursing Practice and Nurse-led Clinics in Oncology
Carole Farrell (Ed)
£29.99 | 180pp
This book provides a comprehensive and practical guide for oncology nurses advancing their practice and developing nurse-led clinics.
The editor’s passion for advancing oncology nursing practice is impressive. It is based on her aspiration to improve patient experience and continuity of care. She does this by providing readers with a practical, patient-centred approach to delivering advanced practice using personal and colleagues' experiences.
The chapters take readers through nursing developments and policy influences, clinical leadership and autonomy, non-medical prescribing, to compassionate and effective communication.
Case study examples
This leads into developing and evaluating nurse-led clinics with practical case study examples of how this can be achieved in the real world in a variety of treatment and research settings....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests