Forum focus: what’s in a name?
I am looking forward to the RCN Congress this year. It is being held 12-15 May in Liverpool and it always attracts a large number of delegates.
As well as introducing some of our members to congress for the first time, the Cancer and Breast Care Forum is hosting a fringe event called demystifying the language of cancer on Tuesday lunchtime.
Congress provides a unique opportunity to engage with many groups of nurses from students to generalists to specialists who work across a wide range of clinical areas. I always learn something new each time I attend and it’s great to talk exclusively about nursing and with nurses for a few days.
Our session will seek to explore the language of cancer and provide a supportive interactive environment to discuss issues arising in clinical settings. It’s not always...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests