Consider coaching to get your career back on track
Career coaching can help to ensure your goals are focused on what you really want, and be clear about the steps you need to take to succeed.
Aside from your annual development review, how often do you really take the time to focus on how you want to develop as a nurse? Working with a trained coach will give you the opportunity to explore all aspects of your professional and personal life.
Unlike talking therapies, which seek meaning by exploring the past, coaching is about moving forward. Your coach’s role is to guide you through a structured process of self-discovery, empowering you to move from self-doubt to self-belief so that you are inspired and motivated to take positive actions towards an agreed goal.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests