Inpatient feedback highlights gulf in trust performance
Inadequate nurse staffing and delayed discharges are among the problems highlighted in the CQC’s annual hospital survey
Inadequate nurse staffing and delayed discharges are among the problems highlighted in the CQC’s annual hospital survey.Abstract
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published the results of its 12th annual hospital inpatient survey, revealing little improvement in the way patients rate the care they receive.
First published in print in Nursing Standard: 3 June 2015, volume 29, issue 40.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Already registered or subscribed? Log in