Chief Nurse responds to safe staffing concerns
England’s chief nurse Jane Cummings has written to directors of nursing to address what she describes as ‘misconceptions’ about news that the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence is shelving its programme of work on safe nurse staffing guidelines.
First published in print in Nursing Standard: 17 June 2015, volume 29, issue 42.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Already registered or subscribed? Log in